onsdag den 28. november 2012

ATC-My inner Dragon-cards ---- what happend?


This is my ATC-cards
to iHanna.nu SWAP

I will send them tomorrow
It is not the collage I started with

In the middle of the proces the collagecards grow into a terrible dragon full of fear of if the product was 'good enough'

I stopped totally and could only look full of criticism on the cards and feel that I totally ruined them

I could not send them

So I maked this instead:



Name your dragons and they will carry you


Silence your inner dragon with LOVE



Dance with your inner dragon




Love your inner  dragons



Enjoy your inner Wolverinn

With the card I will send a little magnet with one of my drawings  

I'm still full of selfcritisism but I do send them!

Sorry for my bad english - Im not use to write in english
But I think you will understand




5 kommentarer:

  1. Tusind takker ,,, mon ikke I kender drager?

    SvarSlet
  2. Jo, drager - jeg har skam også en flok!

    Dine illustrationer er meget rammende.

    Mange tak fordi du deler.

    /Anni

    SvarSlet
  3. Anni tak fordi du læser og ikke mindst lægger en kommentar.

    Dejligt at du kan li tegningerne - og godt du kender dine drager ;-)

    SvarSlet