fredag den 11. januar 2013

Something happend..... in Paradise


Now Im doing it

Selling my first Planet
The pink one














It was not sunny
It was not snowing




It was rainy
It was grey

Anyway 
the man who selling houses
come and saw the planet

Its a little bit sad
when Im thinking about it
but when Im lookin at my backyardneighbor
IM SO GLAD
not living there anymore

Where Im living now
my neighbors are just fine
wawing, talks and take some care of me

Now this is my Planet
and
my Paradise

I have lived here for 1 year and 1½ month
I know what to do to make it MY spot on earth





2 kommentarer:

  1. Dejligt at du er nået hertil.
    Nu nåede jeg aldrig at komme forbi !
    Men måske jeg kan komme forbi alligevel ?
    Det er op til dig :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Åhy ja Miri det er ikke skam for sent.

    Mailer til dig

    SvarSlet