torsdag den 10. januar 2013

The ultimate luxus and elegance .... or only the best for my first granchild ....


When I return from Greenland last year
where I have visit my family in Nuuk
I brought the most wonderful yarn with me in suitcase 

The very big hairy and a little bit ugly and scary
but proud muskoxe
have a very warm, brown and soft fur
from which they make yarn spun by one thread


Im knitting the original Shetland Hap-shawl 
in Denmark called The whole Kingdom
because  our first prinse born to be our future king
was swept in this shawl when his christen name was given
Prince Christian

I use one thread muskoxe and one thread kid-silk-mohair
and its going to be like an angels wing
and when my first granchild is to big
her mum can were it

I have made several of these shawl
and just love it

This shawl will be the ultimative LUXUS


1 kommentar:

  1. Ja, det er den vildeste og mest vidunderlige luksus !
    Det er så blødt!!

    SvarSlet